Enjoy the best of Prague’s Old Town on this virtual tour that acts as a great intro for your Czech journey.
Virtual: Stories from Prague’s Charles Bridge
Enjoy the Best Views of Prague from This 650-Year-Old Bridge
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
Over 600 years old, the iconic Charles bridge is the second oldest in the country, and the most picturesque one of them all. Join us for a virtual journey across this popular thoroughfare that has gradually turned into an open-air gallery and the symbol of Prague.
- The best of Prague: Take a virtual stroll through the most picturesque areas of Prague including the Old Town and the Lesser Town
- Architecture: Explore the architecturally unique Charles Bridge and its rich statuary that decorates this impressive stone structure
- History: Meet the characters whose statues inhabit the bridge and learn about the historical events that lead to its construction and maintenance
- Iconic sites: Discover other of Prague’s must-sees, such as the Church of St. Nicolas
- Art: Admire the colorful graffiti on the John Lennon Wall, Prague’s most popular expression of peace since the 1980s
- Make memories: Don’t forget to take pictures to show your friends afterwards
Perfect Introduction to Prague
Whether you have been thinking of visiting Prague before and did some research, or it is the first spontaneous thought of exploring our city that brought you here, Charles Bridge is a great place to start. During this experience, our guides will take you from the quaint streets of the Little Quarter on one side of the river, through the picturesque Kampa Island, all the way to the outskirts of the Old Town on the other side, crossing the famous Charles Bridge in the meantime.
Explore Charles Bridge Virtually
As the streets of Prague are tightly packed with stories from different eras of Czech history, so is this tour – giving you a great overview of what this fabulous city has in store for you. If that wasn’t enough, there’s an extra treat – Charles Bridge provides some of the best views of Prague, so have your print screen button ready at all times!
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has a different take on Prague’s history, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.