Find out why visitors consider this historic neighbourhood the most beautiful part of Prague.
Virtual: Stories from Prague’s Old Town
Explore the Historic Centre of Prague from the Comfort of Your Home
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
If there’s one place on the map of Prague we would consider the heart of the city, it’s the Old Town. And, just as the name suggests, it dates back to the very foundation of our beautiful city.
- Architecture: Discover the gorgeous Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architectural styles as you roam the narrow alleyways of the Old Town
- History: Hear the most intriguing stories from Czech history told by a passionate local guide
- Iconic landmarks: Take a look at the Astronomical Clock, the oldest, still-functioning clock in the world
- Cultural hotspots: Get to know the theater that premiered Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni
- Fairy-tale vibe: Admire one of our most iconic churches that inspired Disney in their creation of the Castle of Cinderella
- Make memories: Don’t forget to take pictures to show your friends afterwards
The Best Stories from Our History
This tour will take you on a journey through centuries of Czech history with stories full of plot twists, pivotal moments, and fascinating characters. Learn about the good King Wenceslas from our popular Christmas carol, about the Greatest Czech of all time, or the only woman ever to rule the country (as of 2022, that is…).
Travel Through Time and Space
Explore the historic city centre of Prague in this virtual tour that’ll make you travel through time and space back into the days of royal dynasties, mighty kings, and powerful monarchs. Visit some of Prague’s unique must-sees, such as the Old Town Square, the Estates Theater, the House of the Stone Bell, and other iconic spots the city is famous for. Let the camera of your expert guide be your eyes as you listen to their voice relating all the unbelievable events that lead to the creation of Prague as we know it today.
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has a different take on Prague’s history, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.