Enjoy the best views of Prague from this 650-year-old bridge and learn what role it played in Czech history.
Virtual: The Magnificent Prague Castle
Explore the Largest Castle Complex in the World and Learn about Its History
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
The seat of power for the Czech nation since the 800s, Prague Castle has been the home of Holy Roman Emperors, a dynasty of Czech rulers and the formal seat of the Habsburg family. You will see the portrait of history from the remains of the first church in Prague in the year 882 all the way to the final touches made in the early 1900s. Join us as we tell the history of those who ruled and dwelled on the premises of this stately castle complex.
- One of a kind: Discover the largest castle complex in the whole world
- Architecture: Admire the unique mixture of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architectural styles of the castle buildings
- History: Learn about 8 centuries of Czech history from your knowledgeable local guide
- Iconic landmarks: Peak into the St. Vitus Cathedral, the most beautiful church in Prague
- Amazing views: Take in panoramic views of the Charles Bridge and the Old Town of Prague from the Castle overlook
- Make memories: Don’t forget to take pictures to show your friends afterwards
A True Gem of Architecture
Follow your guide, a 100% Prague resident, on an exciting stroll through the extensive premises of the Prague Castle and admire its unique setup. The complex consists of various historic buildings and plazas, spacious royal gardens, an absolutely breath-taking cathedral and several amazing view points over the city. Marvel at the pinnacles of Czech architecture as you walk the cobblestone streets of the complex together with your passionate guide.
Travel through Time and Space
Let your guide carry you through centuries of Czech history as you listen to intriguing stories about the castle and its past inhabitants. During 800 years, the Castle underwent many transformations, beginning in the Middle Ages, throughout the era of the Habsburg Dynasty, all the way to our modern times. You’ll learn about several prominent architects who put their hands to work at the Prague Castle and whose influence is still visible today.
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has a different take on Prague’s history, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.