Join us on a family-friendly baking experience and learn how to prepare delicious Czech Christmas cookies to share with your family.
Virtual: Simply Spectacular – Christmas in Prague
Learn about Czech Christmas while You Stroll around the Biggest Christmas Markets in Prague
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
Christmas is one of the best times to visit Prague, in person or virtually! Festive atmosphere hangs in the air, decorations and twinkling lights shine all around, and the whole city centre turns into a fairy tale world that is simply magical. Don’t miss the best opportunity to experience Prague Christmas without having to put on your warmest mittens and endure the frosty Czech winter!
- Unforgettable moments: Let yourself be dazzled by the beautiful decorations and the biggest Christmas tree in the country
- Authentic experience: Discover the Christmas in Prague through the eyes of a local resident
- One of a kind: Visit two of the main Christmas markets in Prague that have been voted among the most beautiful ones in Europe
- Culture: Learn how we celebrate Christmas and why Santa doesn’t come to the Czech Republic
- Sightseeing: Stroll around the Old Town of Prague and admire some of its most iconic landmarks adorned by Christmas lights
- Fun facts: Hear the most bizarre Christmas traditions and laugh at the ironic relationship of Czech atheism and this Christian festivity
Explore the Best of Czech Christmas
Join us on a virtual stroll from the newly renovated building of the National Museum all the way to the Old Town Square, the very heart of the city. We’ll pass through two of the biggest Christmas markets and explore the traditional snacks and handicrafts they offer. From delicious roasted nuts and ingenuously shaped gingerbread, through steaming cups of hot mead and mulled wine, all the way to Christmas tree decorations, wooden toys and other highlights of Czech artistry.
Traditions, Memories and the Czech Christmas Spirit
On the way from Wenceslas Square to the Old Town, your local guide will tell you all about the way we celebrate Christmas and share their own memories and impressions made during this most magical time of the year. You’ll discover who brings gifts under the Christmas tree or what we eat for dinner on the Christmas Eve, as well as the most curious Christmas traditions you’ve ever heard about.
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has different childhood memories of Christmas, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.