Join us on a family-friendly baking experience and learn how to prepare delicious Czech Christmas cookies to share with your family.
Virtual: Magical Christmas at the Prague Castle
Experience Czech Holiday Season at the Most Iconic Landmark in Prague
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
Christmas in Prague is simply magical! During this most wonderful time of the year, the whole city lights up and the festive atmosphere penetrates every household. Come and experience with us a truly magical Christmas at one of Prague’s main historic landmarks. With the breath-taking views of the whole city and its own seasonal markets, Prague Castle is one of the best spots to soak in the Christmas spirit!
- One of a kind: Witness Prague during the most magical time of the year and admire its beautiful Christmas decorations
- Iconic site: Marvel at the unique architecture of the Prague Castle and enjoy the stunning views of the city
- Unique experience: Visit the local Christmas Markets and explore all the traditional snacks and handicrafts
- Local perspective: Delve into the Christmas spirit together with your local guide and their childhood memories
- Culture: Learn about Czech Christmas and the way we celebrate the whole season
- Have a good laugh: Discover who brings the gifts under the tree and other funny Christmas traditions
A Christmas Like no Other
Is there anything more magical than spending Christmas at the largest castle complex in the world? Twinkling lights, falling snowflakes and the smell of roasted nuts infiltrates the premises of the majestic Prague Castle and there’s no way the spreading Christmas spirit leaves you unaffected. Join us for a virtual stroll through the castle grounds and admire all the Christmas decorations together with your local guide.
Live Czech Christmas Like the Local Do
On this tour we’ll visit one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in town and take a peak at the seasonal street food, Christmas treats and steaming-hot drinks, as well as traditional Czech handicrafts. As we walk among the wooden stalls and explore the local goodies, your guide will tell you all about the way we celebrate Christmas in the Czech Republic and share their own memories of this holiday spent in the family circle. You’ll learn why Santa doesn’t come here, who brings the gifts instead of him and other curious Christmas traditions you’ve never heard of.
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has different childhood memories of Christmas, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.