Come explore with us the beautiful town of Nymburk, the gothic cousin of Prague.
Virtual: The Beautiful Czech Spa Town of Poděbrady
Explore one of Czech Republic's Most Beautiful Towns
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
Have you ever wondered what else is there to see in Czech Republic besides Prague? Be assured that our lovely country has a lot to offer apart from its magnificent capital. Join us for a virtual day-cation in the beautiful spa town of Poděbrady, one of the most picturesque towns in the country.
- Perfect day trip: Join dozens of Czech families for a popular day trip to the Central Bohemian Region
- Something new: Discover a unique tourist destination that’s not so often talked about
- History: Learn about one of our greatest kings, George of Poděbrady, also known as the “Friend o Peace”
- Iconic sites: Pay a visit to the local castle and admire King George’s statue in the main square
- Relax: Feel the calming atmosphere of a peaceful spa town with a charming colonnade
- Local experience: Stroll the scenic town of Poděbrady together with a local resident, our knowledgeable guide Pavla
- Make memories: Don’t forget to take pictures to show your friends afterwards
Did you know that the popular vacation resort Lázně Poděbrady is home to a renowned cardiovascular spa? And that is just one of the many amazing things this scenic town has to offer to its many visitors throughout the year. Explore its most iconic landmarks through the eyes and camera of our professional guide, a native of the region with passion for history and story-telling.
Virtual Experience You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
Your local host will show you around, starting with a stroll along the famous Poděbrady colonnade. This peaceful park features interesting statuary and a unique natural clock build in a flowerbed that requires daily maintenance and readjustment of the plants every morning to keep it updated. Here you’ll listen to cool stories about a famous Czech king, George of Poděbrady, and learn all about the mineral springs in this town.
What Else You Should Know
- Communication on virtual tours is crucial, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Poděbrady while you relax in the comfort of your home.