Join our local guide as they push through the heavy gate of the Vrtba Palace into an enchanting garden adorned by Baroque frescoes and sculptures.
Virtual: Amazing views of Prague’s Best-Kept Secret Gardens
Admire the Royal Gardens of the Prague Castle Complex
- 1-4 Screens
- 5-24 Screens
- 25-49 Screens
- 50+ Screens
Did you know that Prague boasts some of the most beautiful gardens in the whole of Europe? Too bad that the majority of tourists never even pay a visit to these recluses of peace and tranquility within the bustling city centre. Join us for a virtual journey into Prague’s greenery and take in a unique view of the city.
- New perspective: Explore Prague from a different angle
- Oasis of calm: Recharge your batteries while you relax in some of the most tranquil gardens of Europe
- Architecture: Admire a magnificent palace built in the style of pure renaissance
- Authentic experience: Let us take you for a ride in the local tram, one of the most popular means of public transport
- Picture-worthy: Have your print-screen button ready as you take in the stunning views of Prague
Discover Prague from a Green Perspective
This is your chance to venture off the beaten path and explore Prague completely crowd-free. Let’s hop on the iconic number-22 tram like the locals do and disembark at the Royal Garden. Here we’ll take a look at a lovely renaissance summer palace and the first garden in Europe to grow tulips. Observe the amazing panorama of Prague in the background with a special view of the Prague Castle.
Don’t Forget to Take Pictures!
From here, follow your knowledgeable guide across a historic bridge, past the architecturally interesting Kramar’s Villa, the official home of our Prime Ministre. To conclude our journey, we’ll pay a visit to the popular multi-use park where Czechs like to go for a beer, romantic walks or the most beautiful views of the city. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to take some of the most memorable pictures of Prague with the Vltava River in the background and the stately Charles Bridge with the Old Town just behind it in plain view.
What Else You Should Know
- Communication on virtual tours is crucial, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.