An introductory lesson on the Tarot by an experienced reader. The Tarot is often considered a very confusing and mysterious item veiled in hidden wisdom and nothing could be further from the truth!
Virtual: Myths and Legends in Haunted Prague
Explore the Mysterious Hradcany Neighbourhood through its Legends and Stories
- Screen All Ages
Did you know that Prague used to be one of the epicenters of alchemy in its own time? Join us for this virtual journey as we explore the most mysterious parts of the city and hear intriguing ghost stories from the picturesque Hradcany neighbourhood.
- Architecture: Take a virtual stroll through the scenic area of Hradcany
- History: Learn about the Roman Emperor Rudolf II and other renown alchemists and mystics of the era
- Storytelling: Listen to some of the best stories and legends from Prague’s underworld
- Mystery: Get the unique chance to visit a secret alchemy lab
- Culture and science: Discover the essential role of science and alchemy in the development of the Holy Roman Empire
- Make memories: Don’t forget to take pictures to show your friends afterwards
Visit the Alchemists’ Paradise
The 16th century was a flurry of changing believes. The reformation, the counter reformation, witch burnings, and even such subjects as math were consider suspicious by some rulers and church officials. During this upheaval Prague would be an oasis for those who thought differently. It was known as the Golden Age of Prague where art was celebrated, science was highly regarded, and mystical and esoteric beliefs were welcomed. Alchemists even had a laboratory within the Prague Castle. All of this was orchestrated by the Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf the II.
The Best Ghost Stories of Prague
Follow us as we wander the cobblestone streets of Prague relating the stories of the eccentric people who made this city their home, and find out about the often tragic lives they lead. We will be taking you through a hidden area of Prague and narrating the legends that have their origin within this era and are still told today. Let’s marvel together at the beautiful architecture as you listen to a ghostly tale or two.
What Else You Should Know
- Each guide in our group has a different take on Prague’s history, so every virtual tour is a bit different. That being said, don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- One booking is for one household – there’s no need to pay for more people who are in the same room.
- We’ll send you a ZOOM link after you book your virtual tour.
- This is a live-streamed tour where your guide walks around Prague while you relax in the comfort of your home.