Enjoy the best of Prague’s Old Town on this virtual tour that acts as a great intro for your Czech journey.
Private Tour: Prague Food by Foot
Duration: 4h 30m
Start Location: In front of the main entrance to the Municipal House (Obecní Dům), Namesti Republiky 5. Closest mestro station – NAMESTI REPUBLIKY.
Guests’ pickup is offered for the private group option. Pick up time adjustable upon your request. We will meet you at your Prague hotel lobby. Our guide will be holding a sign with Prague City Adventures.
Tour Group Size: 10 people maximum per guide
Inclusions: Food-loving and English-speaking local guide, 8 food and 5 beverage tastings of traditional Czech cuisine at different places where locals like to eat and drink (portion sizes vary but total amount of food equals a large full meal), ticket for public transportation, map with personalised recommendations.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Private Group starting from
Many guidebooks speak solely of Prague’s hearty, carnivorous, traditional fare, relaying only outdated information of our city’s bursting food scene.
We’re here to show you otherwise. Step outside the city centre and get to know Prague the best way we can think of: through your belly. We’ll taste everything from traditional to inventive, including a Michelin Bib Gourmand honouree..
- Savour exceptional modern Czech food and drink from local cafés, pubs, and restaurants
- Ride public transit and experience a very distinct district of Prague
- Learn about the food you’re eating, the drink in your hand, and the city around you
- Catch surprising and beautiful city views that show how Prague is seen by locals
- Eat more food than you probably should
* Our tours run rain or shine. In case of rain, please dress accordingly and bring an umbrella or a raincoat with you. In winter, temperatures can get quite low, remember that and put an extra sweater into your backpack. But remember – it’s your vacation, so if you are cold during the tour, just say so to your guide. There’s always a cafe nearby where you can warm up and then go on with the tour.
* Walking involved in the tours may vary as each tour guide takes a slightly different route (Which means you can take our tours multiple times and always discover something new!). But we still run food and cultural tours, not marathons. If you lose weight on our tour, we’ll offer a refund :-). However, please do let us know in advance if you do have mobility issues.
* Food Allergies: Traditional Czech cuisine relies heavily on meat, milk and butter. As much as we’d love to host anyone on our tours, please know that we cannot properly feed you if you are vegan or lactose-intolerant. Vegetarians are welcome on all tours – just be aware that your tastings are going to be slightly different from the rest of the group and that we go to places that are very red meat-centric.
* In the restaurants, your guide will be making all the payments, including a tip on your behalf to the staff.