- Visit some of Prague’s most beautiful and historic sites, such as Prague castle, the former Jewish ghetto, Old Town Square, Strahov monastery, and more
- Taste the real flavours of Prague on a beer or food-tasting tour organised just for you
- Walk the hidden streets and fascinating passages of the city centre
- Discover local life in the neighbourhoods outside the touristy areas
- Learn about Prague’s interesting past, including communism and WWII, and their related sites
- Explore the most romantic views and spots of Prague
- Wander through Prague’s astonishing gardens and green spaces
- Shop for fresh goods on a farmers’ market tour
- Snap photos and see mind-bending modern art on a photography or street art tour
- Run off your vacation indulgences with a jogging tour
Pricing for our tailored private tours is as follows:
A group of 1 – 3 people: 40 euros/hour per group
A group of 4 – 7 people: 50 euros/hour per group
A group of 8 – 15 people: 60 euros/hour per group
Minimum length of tailored private tour: 3 hours
Pick-up time: Anytime you’d like
If you would like to do any of the tours we offer on our website in private, we can arrange for that as well. Feel free to contact us for more information.
How to book your tailored private tour:
All you need to do to get your bespoke tailored private tour organized is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organizing your tour. No payment is required to make initial custom Prague tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during regular office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organize your perfect stay in Prague.
All tour details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point. Then, to secure your desired date and time of tour, you will need to pay the agreed price for the tailored tour.
How to pay for your tailored private tour:
We will send you booking link with all the details to your email. The process usually takes 1 – 3 days.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you might need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Dress standard: We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes (lots of cobblestones in Prague) and, in winter, warm clothes.
Child Policy: Most of our tours are child-friendly, depending of course on the activities chosen. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
Let’s Get Started!
Tell us about your group, your event, and what kind of tour you’re interested in!